We aim to deliver all orders within 3 to 7 working days after payment is approved. Your order may arrive in multiple parcels and at different times. However, we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, expenses arising out of the late delivery. If you are unable to take delivery or collection, the carrier may leave a card giving you instruction on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
All orders placed and confirmed by 0900 (GMT+8) will be processed on the same day. Orders placed and confirmed after 0900 (GMT+8) on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays will be processed on the next business day. Deliveries are made from Monday through Friday, except Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
CARRIER & ORDER TRACKING
We appoint FEDEX as the carrier for delivery. If a tracking ID is provided by the carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information for tracking the order. Please go to https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/ , click on the tab “Track & Track”, and then onto “Track”.
SHIPPING RATES/DELIVERY CHARGES
The rate charged for the shipping/delivery of your order is calculated according to the size, weight of the items, and the destination. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
DUTY & TAXES
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased on Carlo Rino’s online shop because:
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods you purchase on our online shop, and is not included in the overall shipping costs you pay to us.
- When purchasing Carlo Rino’s goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- To ensure the courier service provider can deliver your goods in the shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, the courier service provider pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to the courier service provider from your end, the goods will be delivered to you.
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package.
DAMAGED & LOST GOODS
Any discrepancy of order content or goods in a damaged condition received must be reported within 14 days from the date of invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. All packaging (both outer shipping packaging and internal contents) must be kept in order to make a claim.
If you suspect your goods have been lost, please contact email@example.com within 14 days of ordering.
In the rare circumstances that your item has a defect or is missing from your order. Should you have any enquiries, we are contactable at the following avenue:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org from 9am - 5pm, Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays).